K. Sutherland Design is the interior design partner of Elam and Ashton Staging. We are considered experts in high-end luxury staging and have an extensive inventory of impressive 18th and 19th century fine furnishings, accessories and fine art.
Homeowners that are either selling or renting their vacant property engage us to intensify that first impression and make that impression a positive memory for the potential Buyer!
Why Staging and What We Do?
• Quicker Sale.
• Highest Sales Price.
• Avoid Price Reductions.
• There is NEVER a second chance to make a first impression on a potential buyer! We create that “First Impression!”
• Utilizing our extensive inventory, we stage vacant homes by furnishing and accessorizing key rooms (or the entire house) with beautiful and luxurious decor to create a warm, lived-in look and feeling.
• Our skillful staging enables interested buyers to visualize themselves living in a home.
• Perhaps most importantly, staging enables potential buyers or renters to ascertain the property's interior design potential.
• Each house is inspected to determine interior related deferred maintenance and the possible need to upgrade key areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
• Photos are taken of each key room. Room dimensions and window/door placements are noted to determine optimum staging requirements.
• We recommend and supervise all interior painting, repairs/maintenance that may be required to prepare the property to a “market-ready condition,” as well as enhancements to exterior curb appeal.
• THAT is the REAL “FIRST Impression."